Designed for actionable outcomes, participate in an event which offers in-depth shared learning and collaboration through panel discussions, audience debate and networking.
The main conference 2-day programme will showcase the insurance industry’s pioneering use cases and business insights to explore the internal steps required to drive forwards blockchain implementation and progress towards scalability.
Advance your adoption plan and engage your business:
- Identify opportunities and build a blockchain strategy for implementation and scalability
- Review different collaborative modelsand determine which approach is best for you
- Understand business structure and cultural changes required to build momentum in blockchain
- Prepare for cyber risks, interoperability, data standards, regulatory and governance implications
- Learn what has been achieved in the insurance sector so far through pioneering use cases and panel discussions
- Explore the latest technology developments and meet potential partners to progress your projects
Still early in your understanding about the potential of blockchain? See our Fundamentals Focus Day if you’re still exploring blockhain technology and want to learn about its core principles, collaboration opportunities, insurance business cases and governance arrangements.